Tony and his team are playing truly amazing part in helping us all to stay safe and well. And it’s good to see that locals are playing their own part by respecting the Village Stores’ house rules for social distancing and courtesy towards other customers and the shop team.
For those who do not wish to go into the shop, there are two options for placing and receiving an order:
– The Village Stores will put it together and deliver it to you at the bench under the Warbleton sign on the Green opposite the shop.
– For those self-isolating in their homes the Village Stores is able to arrange delivery to your doorstep. There are no delivery charges during this time.
Rushlake Green Village Stores can take payment by card at the door via contactless payment or over the phone. This method is preferred to cash. Alternatively they are happy to set up accounts for payment later.
If possible, email orders to email@example.com or make contact via Facebook message.
If this is not an option telephone during the afternoons when the shop is quieter on 01435 830381.
As the shop is very busy, it’s best to allow at least 24 hours for your order to be completed.
Respecting the Village Stores House Rules
Here’s a reminder of the House Rules which we all need to follow:
– Please keep your distance from other customers and staff (minimum 2 metres)
– At busy times, please wait outside until there is space
– Please don’t come into the shop if you or your family are displaying any
of the symptoms of Coronavirus
The Revised Shop Opening Times, to enable the Shop “to keep the shelves stocked,
the shop clean and ourselves sane” are:
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am to 1pm
So, finally a huge, massive, heartfelt thank you to Tony, Julia and the entire Village Stores team. You are truly stars.