Our community’s thoughts are already turning to how best to support those amongst us who need it most. We are aware of several individuals and groups that are drawing up lists of those who are keen to volunteer help, and have begun identifying those that might need help. For those in self-imposed isolation this assistance could be with shopping, routine tasks are just a friendly phone call. More to follow.
- COMMON SENSE vs INSENSITIVE COMPLACENCY (and the need for continued support for the vulnerable)
- LOCAL VOLUNTEER SUPPORT MAY BE NEEDED MORE NOW THAN EVER
- SEW MUCH GOOD WORK GOING ON LOCALLY
- GOV.UK ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT EASING OF COVID RESTRICTIONS
- COULD THIS BE THE START OF A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH LOCAL SHOPS AND HIGH STREETS?